Homeowners insurance and its hidden benefits
We all know how important a home insurance policy is. But are you aware what your homeowners insurance plans can cover apart from the basics? The truth is it covers more than you actually think. At Jones & Maulding along with offering the best home insurance plans, our team will also guide you on the hidden benefits which may be covered under your insurance policy. Our service areas include Agoura Hills, CA, Calabasas, Camarillo, CA, Santa Barbara, Santa Monica and Thousand Oaks.
Take a look at the hidden benefits
- Spoiled food coverage- Freezer and refrigerated stuff because of power outages resulting from flood, high winds or a major storm
- College student’s property- a personal property within an on-campus dorm room and under the insurance policy of parents
- Theft of stuffs inside a vehicle- personal property if it gets stolen from the car because of a forced entry
- Home-based business- damages taking place within a home-based business’ premise
- Guests injured in an off-site event or at your party- goodwill coverage which comes under the homeowner policy’s medical payment section
- Mold damage- rests on what resulted on the mold growth and the coverage you possess
- Dog bites- some protection is available under the provision of personal liability of a standard home insurance policy.
- Camping trip- the personal things which you carry on your vacation will be covered under personal possessions or all risks policy
- Legal fees- legal fees and the cost which you may be liable to pay legally
- Grave markers- vandalized or damaged tombstones, urns or grave markers which belong to you
Apart from these there are many more benefits that our home insurance policy can offer. So if you wish to reap the benefits of our plans contact us right away. We are available at your service 24/7.