Discover the different types of auto insurance
Getting your car insured is indeed a must have because it is the second biggest asset that you own after a home. And to help you in the process, we at Jones and Maulding offers a wide range of auto insurance plans to suit your different needs. The areas that we serve include the different parts of Agoura Hills, CA, Camarillo, CA, Carpinteria, Moorpark, Oxnard CA and Santa Barbara.
Different types of insurance plans unveiled
- Liability insurance- this plan will help cover you during an event where you are under a covered accident and is determined that the accident occurred because of your actions. A liability insurance policy will cover the price to repair any property damaged due to an accident and the medical bills emerging from the resulting injuries.
- Collision coverage- this plan will pay for all car repairs during a covered accident. If your vehicle is totaled which means the repair cost is above the price of the car during an accident, the collision coverage can be used to pay the worth of your car
- Comprehensive coverage- if you face any damages resulting from weather conditions, the car is stolen or is hit by an animal, such situations will be covered with the help of a comprehensive coverage.
- Personal injury protection- PIP or Personal Injury Protection plays a very important role and is a must have for every car owner. The costs related to an accident will add up quickly and for covering these costs PIP is available.
- Underinsured/Uninsured Motorist Protection- Although you may have invested in liability insurance, but most states have comparatively low minimum coverage needs which may not be sufficient to cover every expense related to the accident. If someone, for instance, is legally accountable for accident related damages you will not get any payment in the absence of a coverage or will get less than required for covering the damage cost if your damage is above the coverage amount. It is here where an Underinsured and Uninsured Motorist Protection will help with the expenses
So no matter, the insurance type you need we will have you covered. For more information, call our experts today.